Thursday 23 March 2017

No Longer Available

A Thread of Deepest Black and Forever in One Second are no longer available in eBook format.

Once my rights have reverted back to me (my publisher, Samhain has closed), I will republish them on Amazon. Fortunately, I purchased the cover rights to A Thread of Deepest Black and it will have the same awesome artwork. Forever, if I decide to republish it, will get a new cover that better suits it, and the characters.

At the latest, this will be September 1, 2017, but hopefully something can be worked out earlier.

4 comments:

  1. A Thread of Deepest Black is one of my all-time favorite books. Not His Kiss to Take is another story which has stayed with me. You are a gifted storyteller, and I continue to hope you will publish again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks TL! I'm kind of sad Thread is no longer out there. And as for publishing again, I never say never, and of course, I haven't quit writing. I have 3 stories I'm working on, 2 sequels and something new, a contemporary tale of 2 men who come together to solve a 30 year old mystery. One is story heavy, so when I feel like slipping into paranormal I write that, one is, admittedly, a sex-fest and the mystery(ish) one, well, I just like the narrator and his cranky cohort.

      Delete
  2. A Thread of Deepest Black is is one of those books that just stays with you, the writing is phenomenal....one of my favorite books. I am so glad to hear you will continue to write as you have a true gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will always write :) and so happy to hear you liked A Thread of Deepest Black (and thank you). Not sure about publishing again. I'm working on a story I'm thinking about just posting on here as I go.

      Delete