Wednesday 27 March 2013

Hello Gorgeous!

Despite having my desktop computer die on me recently, I've decided to contribute a story to the Love Has No Boundaries Event put on by the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads.  While I wait for Supergeek Kevin to build me my new gaming computer (my other hobby), I'm making due with my sorry, abused laptop.  The kids have stuffed it full of video games (why yes, I do know what Minecraft is, sorry to say...), but I think there's room for a story on it. Maybe.

Here's the picture from my story prompt so you can drool along with me.  It's going to be a m/m contemporary, D/s, Powerplay (but not BDSM), fetish play lite erotic romance.  Sorry, can't tell you more so it'll be a surprise...plus there are rules.  Rules, damn it!  I hate rules, but I'm very excited to get going on this and hope it turns out how I imagine it in my head.  

Wish me luck!



2 comments:

  1. blimey, he's gorgeous. great prompt, finn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julio-Alexi (Sorry I didn't see your comment sooner!) I love that photo...have done a lot of drooling over my keyboard, LOL. I've finished all the edits so now just waiting my turn for it to be posted. Should be soon.

      Delete