Thursday 13 June 2013

Gay Romance Northwest Meet-up and a new Free Read Coming Soon


Do you live in the Pacific Northwest and love M/M Romance stories?  Want to meet some great authors?

On September 14, 2013, Old Growth Northwest is hosting the Gay Romance Northwest Meet-up at the Seattle Central Public Library. This half-day event will feature discussions and panels with Gay Romance authors from around the region, Q&As with the audience, and a post-event happy hour for more mingling and chatting.  

Yup, I'm gonna be there (because any excuse to visit Seattle is a good excuse).  I've been promised, in no particular order:  A visit to the birthplace of Starbucks coffee (their Chai Tea Latte is my fave), Dim Sum in Chinatown, some time by the ocean and a chance to fawn all over my favorite authors, but not too much, because they might kick me out.  I also suspect me and some of my cash will part ways at Pike Place Market...  I have also been informed by my co-attendee that I will be visiting the PBS Store, so I hope they have cool stuff.

If you're interested, want to know who'll be there, or if you're an aspiring writer looking for some tips, here's some links for more information:



Hope to see you there!



And that free read I teased you about...?  Should be out soon (mid-June)  As it was written for a prompt for the Goodreads M/M Group Love Has No Boundaries event, I can't post links here until it's posted there.  Should be available in all formats.  As he Watches is a 24,000 word m/m contemporary short with a little bit of kink (of course). 

Tell you more later!


No comments:

Post a Comment